The McMillan Lofts – 100 Prince William
Built in 1878, the J. & A. McMillan building is designated a Local Historic Place for its architecture and for its association with the McMillan family.
The J. & A. McMillan Building is recognized as an expression of the significance of a Saint John commercial district. It is one of a collection of government, commercial and residential buildings that were built between 1877 and 1881 after two-thirds of the City of Saint John were destroyed by the Great Saint John Fire of 1877.
It is located within the Trinity Royal Heritage Conservation Area, officially recognized by the City of Saint John in 1982 and is part of the Prince William Streetscape, which is a national historic site of Canada.
In 2007, this exceptional 4 storey brick structure was converted to a commercial and residential condominium mix by Billy Chown.
The street level features commercial condo space and the upper residential floors offer seven loft condos featuring exposed brick, fireplaces, exposed beams, jet tubs, hardwood floors, and large windows.
Private manicured courtyard for all to enjoy barbeques, entertaining or relaxing in the hot tub.
The building is a wonderful combination of old & new and is just steps from the best shops and restaurants that uptown Saint John has to offer.
Click the units below to see more detailed pictures and information on each of the units.
- Second Floor – Unit Two and Unit Three
- Third Floor – Unit Four and Unit Five
- Penthouse Suites – Unit Six and Unit Seven